Saturday, June 16, 2007

Red Alert



Originally uploaded by desireux.

These berries were taken at University of llinois' Robert Allerton Park. I don't know what they are but I know they are not poisionous because a rather daring friend popped one into his mouth!

Allerton was recently voted as one of the Seven Wonders of Illinois, congrats! Here's the Allerton flickr pool by various photographers. There are some photos in there that really capture the best of the gardens.

Its been nearly 2 months since I joined Etsy and I have to say a big thank you to everyone who has given their support and especially to the new owners of my cards. You guys are the greatest!

Also, I googled myself today, and was very pleasantly surprised to find out that my designs have been mentioned in several blogs. Thank you so much to those blog owners.

No comments: