Saturday, August 11, 2007

Currently reading ...


Lucky Trio
Originally uploaded by desireux.

"Being good in business is the most facinating kind of art ...
Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." -- Andy Warhol

I just visited the Urbana Free Library today and picked up a total of 7 books. 5 art books, 1 light young adult fiction to read before bed, and the book I've just started on "Trump: Think Like a Billionaire. Everything you need to know about success, real estate, and life."

The quote above is from the introduction of the book. I've just read a few pages, but it's managed to capture my interest. So if like me, you not only like designing and creating, but love the business aspect of it, check out your local library for the book. Even though I think he talks more about real estate, there's bound to be something aplicable. Not to mention some snippets about The Apprentice (I LOVE it!)