Saturday, December 8, 2007

Things people do.


:O
Originally uploaded by desireux.

I was going out this morning when I looked down at my car and saw this! One of my neighbors must have been too free/ too loving/ drunk!

The past two days were kind of snowy. But it was nice because for once, the 'feel like' temperature was actually warmer than the real temperature. It was -1 Celcuis but felt like 1 C. I couldn't have been happier after the few super freezing days. There's supposed to be freezing rain tonight and through the weekend, so that's not too good. Hopefully the roads won't be trecherous because I need to do groceries and run some errands.

Finals week is next week and it's going to be tough. I feel like I haven't had a chance to breathe since the beginning of October with school, experiments, the Halloween rush, a commission, Christmas ... But this winter break I think I need to go somewhere and do something fun just to re-charge for the next semester.

Anyway, I'm probably going to set up my Christmas tree tonight. Will post photos!

No comments: