Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Roast Chicken & Avocado Black Peppercorn Ranch Naan

Yummy, yummy. There's always extra when I have a whole roast chicken, and this is one of my favorite ways to savor the leftovers. I cut the meat into smallish bits, including the skin (for that sinful bit of goodness). I then layer it on to naan (a type of flat bread), followed by a generous helping of avocados (because I LOVE them), Black Peppercorn Ranch dressing, a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns and sliced cheese. Put it under the broiler till the cheese starts to bubble.

The best thing is that this "recipe" is so flexible ... you can substitute the bread using pizza dough, pita bread, tortillas, you get the idea. If ranch dressing is not your cup of tea, I'm sure your favorite dressing will taste just as good.

No comments: