Monday, December 8, 2008

Show me your tree ...

Show me your Christmas trees :) I love looking at photos of Christmas trees so if you have already set yours up for the year do leave a link in the comments section and I'll hop over to visit.

Anyway, for my Christmas tree pop-up card this year, I decided to go with a more traditional theme of red, gold and green. I like how vibrant it looks and in the coming year, i'm going to try to incorporate more color into my pop-ups. So instead of having 99% of my pop-ups cut on a white background, you might be seeing more color!

2 comments:

Carol P said...

I'll show you my Christmas-sliceform-pop-up-tree. :)

http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2008/12/smells-like-christmas-spirit.html

Oh, wait, you can see my tree from last year (complete with the 50 foot gum wrapper chain garland.) I imagine it looks about the same this year.

http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2008/12/gum-wrapper-chain-purse.html

Scroll down a little to see the tree.

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

tracychong said...

Thanks, Carol! I love all the little touches you put into the card. And that gum wrapper garland, wow!