Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello April, Hello Spring.


Hello April, Hello Spring., originally uploaded by desireux.

Here's wishing you an April that's filled with sunny skies, yummy treats, baby animals and all pretty things.

These few days ice-cream has been constantly on my mind! The best custard in town, Jarling's Custard Cup is open for the season. My favorite is the plain and simple vanilla sundae + cold fudge. Then one Friday during spring break, my lab-mate suggested going to get ice-cream. So, off we went to Cold Stone. I haven't always been a fan of Cold Stone, I've actually been there only once before this trip because I find their ice-cream very sweet. But ... I tried their tart and tangy frozen yogurt + white chocolate chips and it was SO good. It tasted just home-made yogurt, just frozen, and the tangy-ness combined with the sweetness was just perfect. Guess what, I started craving it the whole weekend, and ended up having more on Sunday :P

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Sounds delicious...I'm a bit of a fan of vanilla with ferra rochas chocs smashed in...

tracychong said...

Hi Chrisy, thanks for stopping by. I LOVE Ferrero Rocher's too. It's actually one of my fav chocolates. Haven't tried them with vanilla though.