Saturday, July 21, 2007

A great opportunity


Featured on Daily Candy
Originally uploaded by desireux.

The first thing I did when I returned from a great Sunday night at Asilomar was check my Etsy, and was very pleasantly surprised to see that all but one of my pop-up cards had been bought. I had no idea where the sudden buzz came from until I received a message from a fellow flickr member congratulating me on my appearance on that day's Daily Candy: Chicago edition. Here is the write-up for July 16th. Up till then, I had no idea what daily candy was, so it was definitely a happy moment. I still do not know how I got featured, but thank you Daily Candy and anyone who might have played a part in this great opportunity.

1 comment:

JesieBlogJourney said...

Tracy
It's good news that only one had not been bought. I believe many people would like your cards but not all of them know where to find them.