Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Four adorable Owls


I made a batch of cards to include with the pop-up cards when they go to their new owners. They were very fun to make, and I think look much cuter than my previous black and white ones printed at Office Max. I found four hand stamps, each of an adorable owl and another that says "thank you". These go on one side, and on the other side, I have my info also stamped on. A few months ago, I saw a tutorial on The Storque on how to make business cards. It's here if you want to take a look. They used a customizable stamp and that was the first time I've heard of it. So, last weekend, I went to Staples and managed to find something similar. I'm very happy with it- not only is it customizable (you can change the letters many times), but it looks kind of "rustic", which matches my owls =)

I'm planning to do my own mini tutorial for these pink cards, so stay tuned!

No comments: