Monday, January 19, 2009

Year of the Ox


Year of the Ox, originally uploaded by desireux.

My friend has been asking me to make him some Chinese New Year cards with a cute ox because it's the year of the ox based on the chinese zodiac. So I sketched out the ox, gave it a lil' touch-of-cuteness, and even gave them either a flower or bandana depending on if the card was for a girl or guy.

On another note, I would like to give a shout out to Wanwisa from the blog Modern Vintage Designs who did a lovely (and huge!) feature on my pop-up cards. Thank you very much! The concept of her blog is very cool, and her "About me" page tells a very interesting story of she went from planning her own wedding to actually making the switch to the wedding industry, and is having so much fun planning more celebrations.

1 comment:

ritasmeeta said...

Oh wow, those are fantastic! Gonna go check out your shop now :)